This beautiful wall art is a perfect reminder to put things in perspective in your nursery or playroom (or even your living room!)
We all have mess - we just don't share it. It can really get to you when your living space is overrun with toys, when your dining space has your child's cutting projects on it.
Put it in perspective and remind yourself of what a blessing this is with this beautiful wall sign.
- The line art was illustrated by me as a coloring page for grown-ups to offer on my blog momsandcrafters.com
- I then colorized it using layers of alcohol markers and scanned it to create this beautiful nursery wall art.
- The colors are green, pink, and blue making them unisex so they work for boys and girls alike - because all kids come with mess!
**This is an automatically delivered download - you get three PDF files : an 8x10 (photo print), 8.5x11 letter (traditional print US), and A4 (traditional print foreign)**
- This is for personal use only!
- You may print it to gift to one person or to hang in your own home.
- You may not sell it, share it, or redistribute it in any manner, or earn money off it in any way.
- If you would like a commercial license to redistribute, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like colors altered to match your decor, a different size, or any other customization, feel free to let me know and I will be happy to discuss rates!
Important to note
Due to the variations between display colors on your monitor and print colors, you may see a slight variation in color when you receive your download. Print colors will appear as they do in the preview images on this listing.